Available from Defense Group Inc./ CoBRA Software
CoBRA software for CBRNe Response. CoBRA supports Hazmat, homemade explosive and RAD/Nuke response. CoBRA also can provide Sensor Data Fusion for complete situational awareness.
CoBRA software helps the First Responder;
– Quickly and easily review extensive reference library and interactive tools
– Identify the hazard & Isolate the area
– Consequence Management
– Deny Entry by providing stand-off distances
– Access pre-prepared action plans for Dismounted Site Assessment,
– Evidence Recording
– Hazard and Risk Evaluation
– Display Plume
– Collaboration between responders
– Retrieve info on Individual Personal Protective Equipment
– Retrieve info on Standard NATO CBRN TICs/TIMs Markings
– CoBRA will help them decide if they are to deal with the situation immediately or wait for additional resources and capabilities to arrive.
– CoBRA software supports National Standards such as National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Incident Command Structure (ICS), enhancing the ability to establish incident command structure quickly
– CoBRA is easily customized to include the responders own local procedures and checklists.
– CoBRA software can work in both disconnected environment and well as DoD net-centric architecture
– CoBRA has WEB based version already launched for cloud computing option which can allow access via blackberry or iPhone
– CoBRA licenses can also be networked together to facilitate real time on scene collaboration amongst responders